As a part of our ongoing efforts to help ensure the safety of our patients and staff, Shirley Eye Care has developed new Policies to address the COVID-19 situation. The following steps are being taken in our practice:
- Stringent office cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- Testing machines sanitized between patients and more frequent cleaning of high touch areas.
- Staff and doctors will wear necessary PPE when indicated including masks, gloves or face shields.
- Staff and doctors will be diligent regarding frequent hand washing.
- Installed sneeze shields in office areas.
- Chairs arranged in waiting area to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Protective shields added to optometry machines.
- Eye glass frames disinfected after try-ons.
- Continued shipment of any eyewear or contacts and will gladly perform curbside frame adjustments at your car.
- Daily health checks of employees.
- No contact temperature check of every patient upon arrival.
And when it's time for you come in for your appointment, we ask that you:
- Postpone your appointment to a later date if you have been ill, had a fever, have been hospitalized or exposed to anyone with coronavirus.
- Wear a mask or face covering to your appointment.
- Come alone to your appointment unless you are bringing a child for their exam or caring for an adult or child.
- Please social distance and sanitize your hands at our check in desk.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and continued business!