*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
A Contact Lens That Feels Like Nothing
Contact lenses that feel so good, you’ll forget you’re wearing them.
Exceptional ALL DAY Comfort
DAILIES TOTAL1® Water Gradient technology increases water content from core to surface 1,2 so all that touches your eye is a cushion of moisture 3 which leads to a comfortable wearing experience all day.
White, Healthy Looking Eyes
DAILIES TOTAL1®are the most breathable daily disposable contact lenses 4 for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Give Your Eyes Something Exceptional
In a survey, eye care professionals rated DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses high in overall performance among leading daily disposable contact lenses.
“My favorite daily disposable contact lenses are definitely DAILIES TOTAL1®. It really is difficult to ignore the strides Alcon has made in the daily disposable contact lens arena.”
Your Eye Health & Contact Lenses
When used according to your eye doctor’s instructions, daily disposable contact lenses are a healthy option for your eyes. If your eyes don’t look healthy, feel healthy or see well, schedule an appointment for an eye exam as soon as possible.
Contact us today to try DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses. Your eyes will never be happier.
Our Insurance Plans
- We accept Care Credit
- Have you heard of the ACA Child’s Insurance?
|Vision Insurances||Reimbursement||Medical Plans|
EyeMed Vision Care
March Vision Care
National Vision Administrators
PA Faculty Health and Wellness
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision Services
Vision Benefits of America
Vision Service Plan
|ARIN Intermediate Unit 28
C. B. Tracy and Associates, Inc.
Faculty Health & Welfare (IUP)
School Claims Services
UPMC for Life
UPMC for You
© Novartis US-VCM-18-E-0046 02/18
**High oxygen transmissible lenses; DAILIES TOTAL1 (delefilcon A) contact lenses: Dk/t = 156 @ -3.00D. Other factors may impact eye health.
- Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012; 35(suppl 1): e14.
- Based on laboratory measurement of unworn lenses; Alcon data on file, 2011.
- Angelini T, Nixon R, Dunn A, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013; 54: Eabstract 500.
- Based on published manufacturer-provided Dk and thickness values in Tyler’s Quarterly Soft Contact Lens Parameter Guide, June 2016.